- We are closely monitoring the situations and conditions regarding the recent COVID19 by the government and official updates
- We encourage all our staffs and guests to practice self-hygiene by wash/sanitize their hands frequently and regularly. We have also provided FREE hand sanitizers in our lobby, front desk, lift, dining area and all public places.
- Our housekeepers will clean all the rooms, meeting room, all public area, our furniture, as well as commonly-touched items with disinfectants frequently
- In support of government recommendations of social distancing, we are no longer serving food in buffet, instead we will serve your food by order from your room (dial 101), so you can enjoy the freshly cooked dishes in the comfort of your room.
- In order to compile the health and safety regulations, we have strongly encouraged our staffs to take care of their well-being. In such, those who are not feeling well will be dismissed in no time and referred to the nearest medics to be taken care of.
- Guests whom are not feeling well MUST IMMEDIATELY declare themselves to any of our staffs and will be taken to the nearest medics.
- Do not panic, but be cautious.
Let’s pray that this too shall pass! Stay strong, together we can!